top of page

Terms & conditions

House rules

  • Check in time is 3pm Check out time 10am. 

  • Parties at this property are not permitted (special events can be organised with prior arrangement and appropriate pricing).

  • Pool hours are 8am to 10 pm. Children under 12 years or who cannot swim must be supervised by an adult when inside the pool area.

  • No pets allowed.

  • Smoking is not permitted within the accommodation.

  • The Grand Longere pricing caters for a maximum of 6 guests, with 10 guests possible on request at an additional cost.

Booking conditions

  • Any reservation request must be confirmed by e-mail via our website or by email. The reservation will only be confirmed by us after receipt of deposit worth 25% of the total amount of the reservation (plus a Euro 300 Security Deposit) which must be paid within 5 days of the date of reservation. The remaining 75% of the reservation is due 30 days prior to the arrival date. The Security Deposit will fully refunded within 48 hours of departure, provided there is no damage to the property. 

Cancellation policy

  • Cancellation notification must be notified by email. Cancellation by the customer up to 30 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded together with the Security Deposit. Cancellations within 30 days prior to the arrival date will result in loss of monies paid with the exception of the security deposit . For reservations made less than 30 days before the start of the stay, the full price of the stay will be required on booking and no refund will be given for cancellation except for the Security Deposit. 

Arrival / departure times

  • Arrival time is 3.00pm to 7.00pm Departure time is 10am.


  • Children stay  within our property under the sole responsibility of their parents. The swimming pool is not supervised and no child under 12 years old, and/or who cannot swim, can stay in the pool area without the presence of a parent. 

Tourist tax

  • The tourist tax is a local tax that the customer must pay to the owner who then pays it to the public treasury.

bottom of page